As insurance claims become more and more complicated, it is now essential that a specialist team work on your behalf to ensure the best possible settlement within the terms of your policy.
With this in mind, we have designed a comprehensive claims assistance service, which includes the following benefits:
- A claims helpline which is available 24 hours a day on : 1800-506-700
- A telephone response within 2 hours of a claim being notified to us, with an appointment arranged with one of our assessors at the earliest opportunity.
- Submit your claim online and we will give you a 10% discount off our standard fee.
Our qualified staff will:
- Assess the damage to the property.
- Examine the policy cover, it’s terms and conditions.
- Quantify the amount of the claim.
- Prepare and present a full claims report and statement of claim to the insurer.
- Negotiate settlement on behalf of the policyholder with their insurance company or the appointed loss adjuster.
- Where necessary, arrange temporary accommodation or alternative premises as appropriate under the terms of the policy.
- Negotiate interim payments with the insurer if necessary.
- Offer advice on all matters relating to property losses.
- Push for the claim to be settled quickly and favourably.
- Manage the supervision of repair works if necessary.
Whether you are a householder, or a large commercial business, we have many years experience dealing with a wide range of claims. Whether your property is damaged by fire, storm, burst pipes, burglary, subsidence, or other unforeseen event, our team of qualified personnel provide a nation-wide response in your time of need.
The company has developed a network of relevant associated professional skills, such as Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Forensic Scientists, and Accountants.
With us on your side, you will be free to concentrate on getting your home or business back to normal.
Contact us for a no obligation discussion on how we may be able to help you!